Tuesday, February 28, 2012

6AG7 807 Project


This was the Schematic I used. It was copied from K5DH, Dean's website.
It was edited a little and some other things were added you can see down
below on the back view. I built this about 3 years ago.











The Grid meter was rewired to read Grid V instead of Grid Ma
and adjusted to read correct.




50 watts as read on the Palstar Tuner into a Heath Cantenna
 

My good friend Tom, WB0ZNY was my Elmer on this project and many others.
He has tought me a lot about building and electronics and I thank him for that.
Ted, KC3OL now WF0N is also willing to help and teach and I was lucky to be
 involved in his Collins 300j restoration project as was Tom, ZNY. I learned a lot.
The Rig was finished off with "Classic Black Wrinkle".
  


No comments:

Post a Comment